Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) the data controller hereby informs you that:
a) processing of your personal data will be carried out for:
1. contractual obligations: to supply goods and services to guests;
2. legal obligations: invoicing, and accounting records required, communications to requesting authorities;
3. communications to banks and similar institutions, for the activities of collecting debts and other activities related to contractual obligations;
4. offer of services during your stay (secretarial service, delivery of correspondence, reservation of external services) or subsequent to your stay (communication of special offers, events or similar)
The treatment will be with manual and / or automatic devices to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with a commitment from you to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and updates;
b) In case of refusal to provide authorization for the points 1,2,3 of paragraph a) shall result in:
1. the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, or to effect some operations, if the data are required for the transaction or operation;
2. the impossibility to effect some operations which require the communication of data to subjects which are functionally related to them;
3. the failure to communicate the data to subjects which carry out other activities, not functionally related to effecting the transaction.
c) Your data, as well as the person assigned within the Company’s process owner may be disclosed:
1. hotel facilities which will be hosted;
2. tax consultant (for administrative purposes);
3. public and private agencies, also following inspections or audits;
4. subjects which can access your data in accordance with provisions of law;
5. outside companies which supply goods and services.
d) At any time you can exercise your rights regarding the data controller, under Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which for your convenience:
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a. origin of personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of treatment;
c. the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
and. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where such compliance is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even to the scope of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising material, direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.